Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...

This is day twenty of the 22 day zone...the whirlwind also called a Maymester.  And it has been a flurry of discussion posts, articles, assignments and then more discussions!  I have explored technology that I probably wouldn't have otherwise - Twitter and Joomla to be exact.  Might integrate Twitter into my school library but no plans for Joomla (other than singing "na na na na hey hey, goodbye!"

My classmates were very diverse in their technology levels, comfort levels and professions.  It was interesting to hear from others - everyone brought something to the table.

Best wishes to all on their future MLIS courses and in the pursuit of a position in information science/library, etc.

-Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment